About the Paul Revere Chapter of the IAEI
The Paul Revere Chapter of the International Association of Electrical Inspectors is a group made up of inspectors, electricians, engineers, code instructors, code analysts, testing agencies, standards organizations, manufacturers, distributors and other industry professionals.
Our members meet monthly to discuss electrical code, safety training, installation issues, and new products available in our industry. Our focus is on keeping members at the forefront of industry standards and compliance to the National Electrical Code, the Massachusetts Amendments (527 CMR 12.00 of the Board of Fire Prevention Regulations) and the ever-changing technologies of our industry.
We provide Training Seminars for the electrician and industry professionals to keep current their required continuing education for license renewals.
Our Chapter is committed to keeping the electrical industry strong and viable. Your membership helps promote our educational programs, our constant vigilance to protect the electrician and consumer.
If you want to see what were about come to a meeting.
If you want to join our cause, sign up today!
For membership information contact us.
IAEI Mission Statement
IAEI, the keystone of the electrical industry, is a membership driven, non-profit association as promoting electrical safety throughout the industry by providing premier education, certification of inspectors, advocacy, partnerships and expert leadership in Electrical Codes and Standards development.
The IAEI's Seven Major Objectives
- To formulate standards for safe installation and use of electrical materials, devices, and appliances.
- To promote uniform understanding and application of the National Electrical Code, other codes, and any other adopted electrical codes in other countries.
- To promote uniform administrative ordinances and inspection methods.
- To collect and disseminate information relative to the safe use of electricity.
- To represent electrical inspectors in the electrical industry, nationally and internationally.
- To cooperate with national and international organizations in the further development of the electrical industry.
- To promote cooperation among inspectors, inspection departments of city, county, state, at national and international levels, the electrical industry and the public